Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Can Ewe Rug Hook? I Can!!!



Andrea, you were right!


I admit it, I didn't think I would enjoy rug-hooking - at all! I decided to give it a try because my bff Andrea claimed I would fall in love with it! Well, I love it, really!! Half of the fun is going to Andrea's studio and having some girl time with a glass of wine. It's very relaxing and the wool colors are just beautiful. The room is like a wonderland of colors. I'm also signed up for her Rug-hooking class at Bayport-Bluepoint Library in late Oct. http://bprt.suffolk.lib.ny.us/.

Visit this link for Andrea's Ebay Store which gives detailed information about dyeing the wool and what she sells.

4 comments:

ORSprueills said...

Sounds like a great activity to do with friends. Love the photo.
I always knew there was a hooker in you. :)

Andrea said...

And your a fantastic hooker to boot!!!

So glad you are loving it! More fun to share!

I'll be hooking tonight in the studio, or are you going to Perabell???

oropa said...

You web savvy woman, you!
So excited about your rug class at the library..because it's in my neighborhood! How about I browse the books and meetyou afterwards? I'd like to get together. xox

Anonymous said...

Banana, Love your blog. I'm adding you to my favorites so keep the entries coming!

Love your pumpkin rug. Keep on hookin'