Friday, September 12, 2008

I have no idea what I am doing! Post #1

OK Michelle, how the heck do you do this on a regular basis??? I've been sitting here for almost an hour and all I have to show for it is a picture of an ass. I hope you enjoy my new blog....I promise I will work on it more this weekend. In the meantime, leave me a message. However, I cannot promise I will be able to read it or respond!

6 comments:

ORSprueills said...

I like the ass. Pretty soon you too will say, "Wait, let me take a picture for my blog!"

dsnyfam said...

That is the donkey that lived next to Sheri at her old house. I wonder how they will do with the storm. It'll probably leave a mess. I always wanted to get stamps made with this donkey on them...actually, I may have done that for Sheri and Mike...again, the memory fails me. Ooo, oo....that's what I could make for Daddy, Giants stamps, or golf ones, using the photo stamps things I have! Yes, problem solved.

ORSprueills said...

Good idea with the stamps.
Wade's family is all evacuated from Galveston, to Katy and north Houston. Hope their homes survive.

dsnyfam said...

OMG!! No way, Jose. I was just showing a funny pic of a donkey that used to live next to my sister. Guess, I'll have to change that up right away. Thanks for checking in on my blog; which is the link to yours on MIchelle's site?

ORSprueills said...

Tina's link is Langs of Gilbert. Tina asked me to blog when I moved, as a way for us to keep in touch. Almost a year later...I think it works great, but I still miss her so much.
I was waiting to see how you responded to her donkey comment!

Miki said...

Hi, YOu commented on my Blog, it is simple to operate this one. go to dashboard, (sign in) you must click on new post and then you write your little heart out and hit publish post.
You are right, we probably do live right near each other, but Patchogue is a big place, not to those who have been here most of our lives though. Would be cool to know another mom the same age, I am a stay at home mom and enjoy it imensely. Let's keep in touch.