Monday, September 15, 2008

New Day - New Week - New Attitude!




Well, I figured out how to get on to post- I have to go through blogger.com; my sign on link doesn't work. This is Prudence and boy would I like to be sitting on the beach right now. Not sure why but missing my mother a lot today; she loved this weather. I'll be there one day - I know it. It's my friend Lori's birthday today. She has two miracle babies who will be 4 this month!! Jillian is home sick with Lori; Timmy is at school. She wouldn't have it any other way. She's so happy to have a family. Please say a prayer for her if you have a minute. It's also my step-brother Seth's birthday. It's been almost three months since his little Gracie died of SIDS. Another one that could use a prayer.....

2 comments:

ORSprueills said...

I could use that beach too. Although I do have one only an hour away, I don't feel like driving to it. It is really hot here and I'm hating it.

Teddy said...

I always loved that picture! I hope to be there this weekend....

Working there to make it comfy for all of you.
Love you all.